Snow Daze Pouch
Our infusion pouches offer the same great taste as our cocktail infusion jars, in a smaller serving size. These boozy infusions make 6-8 drinks and feature a mesh pouch for no mess and less stress.
- Open bag and place mesh pouch in a container such as a pitcher or jar. Fill container with 12 ounces of bourbon, gin or vodka.
- Infuse for 4 hours for quick-use or up to 2-3 days.
- Remove mesh pouch and add your favorite mixer and a splash of champagne.
Make it a Mocktail and Get Down With Zero-Proof Beverages
- Place mesh pouch in a pot of water. Bring to a boil and steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and place in refrigerator to chill.
- Remove mesh pouch and mix with your favorite sparkling water.
That groovy feeling when the phone rings on a snowy morning. This take on a Gin Fizz has enough cranberry, orange and rosemary to get radical. Add bubbles and we just might get a second day.
What's Inside: Orange, Cranberry, Rosemary, Cinnamon Stick, Orange Bitter Sugar.
Makes 6-8 servings. Use within 1 year. Once mixed, use within 30 days and keep refrigerated. Alcohol not included.
How to Infuse Your Lou's
Infuse Your Booze
Open bag and place mesh pouch in a container such as a pitcher or a jar. Fill container with 12 ounces of liquor described on your pouch.
Waiting Is The Hardest Part
Infuse for 4 hours or up to 3 days.
Ready To Mix!
Remove mesh pouch from pitcher or jar. Add your favorite mixer and enjoy!